What I came across is amazing.
Title 18 § 8 talks of obligations of the United states
HJR 192 Obligations of the UNITED STATES
Title 31 § 3123 Obligations in reference to United States Government
Title 31 § 3124 Obligations in reference to the United States Government
Title 31 § 5118 Obligation in reference to United States Currency
Title 12 § 411 Obligation of the United States
14th Amendment Obligations of the Public Debt
Title 31 § 3123 Obligation of the Public Debt
Title 31 § 5118 Public Debt Obligation Guaranteed by the United States Government
HJR 192 Federal Reserve Notes are obligations of the United States
Title 18 § 8 Federal Reserve Notes are obligations of the United States
Title 31 § 5118 Obligations are discharged dollar for dollar
UCC 3-603(b) Obligations refused is discharged
UCC 3-601(a) Obligation is discharged
Federal Reserve Act Section 16 Federal Reserve Notes shall be obligations of the United States Government
HJR 192 Obligation will be Discharged dollar for dollar
Title 26 § 165(g) Evidence of indebtedness by a government are worthless
In Echart v. Commissioners C.C.C 42 Fd2d 158, “Giving note (Federal Reserve) does not constitute payment”
Legal tender (Federal Reserve) Notes are not good and lawful money of the United States. See Rains v State, 226 S.W. 189.
The use of a (federal reserve) ‘Note’ is only a promise to pay. See Fidelity Savings v Grimes, 131 P2d 894.
UCC 405 (1) “Bank” means a person engaged in the business of banking,…. or trust company.”
cfr 103.11 (b)(1) Bank means commercial bank or trust
cfr 103.11 (z) person means …. trust
63C Am. Jur. 2d, Public Officers and Employees, §247: “As expressed otherwise, the powers delegated to a public officer are held in trust for the people and are to be exercised in behalf of the government or of all citizens who may need the intervention of the officer.
1. Furthermore, the view has been expressed that all public officers, within whatever branch and whatever level of government, and whatever be their private vocations, are trustees of the people, and accordingly labor under every disability and prohibition imposed by law upon trustees relative to the making of personal financial gain from a discharge of their trusts.
2. That is, a public officer occupies a fiduciary relationship to the political entity on whose behalf he or she serves.
3. In addition, owes a fiduciary duty to the public.
4. It has been said that the fiduciary responsibilities of a public officer cannot be less than those of a private individual.
5. Furthermore, it has been stated that any enterprise undertaken by the public official, which tends to weaken public confidence and undermine the sense of security for individual rights is against public policy.
IRS, CIS, NSA, CID, DC., FDCPA, etc…
IN Federal Reserve Notes We TRUST
Bow down not before graven images made of GOLD, stone or wood
Capitalism is money based center – which GOD do you think it means? God or Wealth?