Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction

BLESSINGS TO ALL
I want to acknowledge the many people to whom I have plagiarized from; I mean to say, have done extensive researched, to bring you this information. I am not a lawyer, attorney, paralegal, Politian or anyone taught to deceive, mislead or confuse. Luke 11:52: Woe unto you, lawyers! For ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
I offer no legal advice and offer my interpretation of what I have heard, seen, experienced, understand and or believe. I have reached my conclusions, feel free to do the same.
I have not been paid for the creation, sharing, or distribution of this Information, and I freely give this information out to others, without recourse and without prejudice. This book is valued at 14,000,000,000,000.00 (Fourteen Trillion and no cents) to be paid to the US Treasury; for it is their scriptures, I talk about. I am one of the people. The Constitution for the United States of America Amendment IX: “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.” Amendment X: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
In America, we have no King, but God, if you choose to have a God. Declaration of Independence: “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness”  “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it-”.
I do not consent of being governed by anyone but my God. Men are a poor substitute for the Almighty. I reserve all my God given Rights and Immunities. I waive all benefits and privileges. I give this to my brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, loved ones, and enemies, to anyone with ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart to love.
For those that feel more comfortable with titles, I AM:
Dr. Reverend Douglas Riddle, D.D. (Doctor of Divinity);
Douglas Riddle, MBA;
Douglas Riddle, Author, Writer, Thinker, Doer, Helper, Genius, and/or Supporter;
Douglas Riddle Occupant of the office of the Executor of the DOUGLAS RIDDLE, Estate;
Douglas Riddle, Grantor, Grantee, Beneficiary, Trustee, Trustor, Settlor, Servant, Master, Slave, Wealthy, Poor, Judge, Jury, Benefactor, Creator, and/or Destroyer.
Ambassador to the Kingdome of Heaven, with full “power of attorney” from Jesus Christ, King of the Kingdom of Heaven.
You just have to ask me which hat I am wearing and present your reason and authority for wanting to know. At a moments notice, I could change my title for which ever does me the most good.
I pledge my allegiance to God. I live in peace when allowed to. I do not intend to harm any Body, or fiction. It is not my place to destroy or want to destroy, even those elements of a satanic Government.
Matthew 5:25-26: Agree with thine adversary quickly, while thou art in the way with him; lest at any time, the adversary delivers thee to the judge, and the judge delivers thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
I love, I hate, and I hold onto, I release, I blame, I forgive, and I AM a Child of the Universe; as is anyone who reads this. Feel free to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment